Pellet cooling is one of the most important parts in biomass pellet production line. Combined wood pellet cooler adopts novel horizontal design and integrates biomass pellet cooling and sieving. The induced air enters first, then cold air accesses the cooling chamber constantly thus guarantees efficient pellet cooling. Integrated pellet cooler can cool down sawdust pellets fast as well as sieve out wood powder or incompetent pellets at a time, thus becomes a welcome cooling equipment in small, medium or household wood pellet production; For the large capacity biomass sawdust drying, rattler drum dryer can be tailored here.
Horizontal Wood Pellet Cooling and Sieving Machine Features
1. Adjustable speed system ensures low impulsion and reliable operation.
2. Unique sliding valve and discharging unit ensures stable cooling and smooth discharging.
3. Closed steel coverage reduces the noise pollution, easy installation and maintenance.
4. High cooling efficiency and wood pellet hardness can be improved.
5. Especially suitable to expanded and extruded pellets cooling and sieving, ideal for medium and household wood pellet production.
This Ad has been viewed 306 times.