Humboldt County California Firewood For Sale
- Reliable Service and Delivery (I actually show up when I say I will)
- Full Cords Guaranteed
- Harvested from a Responsible and Sustainable Source
- Standard Sizes are around 16″ in Length
- Harvested from local areas free of Sudden Oak Death
Our California firewood is harvested exclusively from our own private sustainable managed forest land here local in Northern Humboldt County. Our firewood is a product of restoring forests to a more natural condition, including converting scrub tanoak back to Douglas fir and Redwood forests.
Hardwood species are mostly tanoak, and occasionally pepperwood (myrtle), black oak, white oak or madrone are available.
The prices above include delivery to:
- Blue Lake
- Maple Creek/Butler Valley
Currently not delivering to:
- Fortuna or South of Fortuna
- Willow Creek
- Humboldt Redwoods State Park
All Prices include local delivery.
I am working on a large project out of the area. I will not have firewood available in 2017. Please check back in 2018.
Seasoned Hardwood and Softwood Mix $325 per full cord.
Seasoned Hardwood split small $375 per full cord.
Seasoned Madrone split small $400 per full cord. (when available)
Green Hardwood $330 per full cord split small. Why buy green firewood?
Green Hardwood $300 per full cord larger pieces.
Green Madrone $350 per full cord. (when available)
Fir $250 per full cord.